Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Banner/FAST/Carleton Central, Carleton360, eShop, u.Achieve/DARS Audit, MC1, cuPortfolio, Pinnacle Voice Billing, etc. ((Please see details for all services impacted)
October 1, 2023 at 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
To maintain a stable, robust environment, ITS conducts regular patching to our Linux systems at specific times throughout the year. This system patching, along with the volume of interfacing and dependent systems, typically results in a significant service impact while the work is carried out.
Clients will be unable to access the following services as ITS performs software upgrades.
- Banner / FAST / Carleton Central
- Carleton360 (CRM)
- eShop Services (reduced functionality)
- u.Achieve / DARS Audit Services
- MyCarletonOne (MC1)
- cuPortfolio Services
- Campus Card De/Reactivation, Campus Card Activity Review Systems & Campus Card Web Deposits & Web Payments
- Carleton CMS & Secondary Web Services
- Rideau Home Directories
- Student Account Creations and Password Resets
- Degraded Radius Authentication Services
- Pinnacle Voice Billing System
Clients may also experience service degradation to the Carleton Mobile App during this timeframe.
Full services will be restored by 12:00 PM.