Performance Instructor: Fiddle and Celtic Voice
Anna Ludlow began her professional journey in Nova Scotia in the late 1990s and since then, has been captivating audiences across North America.
Since 2005, she has been the principle fiddler for the critically acclaimed Halifax production DRUM! This career opportunity helped launch her career as a solo artist, and in 2009, she released her debut album “Reel to Reel”. The album drew nominations from both Music Nova Scotia and the East Coast Music Awards.
Anna’s musical style has continued to evolve, and is fueled by her cultural curiosity and openness to new musical influences. Her upcoming release focuses on fusing the Maritime Kitchen Party with percussive and contemporary influences that will have you on your feet. Anna Ludlow is not to be missed.
- (upcoming) 2016 Hogmanay (Ottawa, ON)
- 2016 Brockville Tall Ships (Brockville, ON)
- 2016 Festival of Small Halls (Beckwith, ON)
- 2016 Stewart Park Festival (Perth, ON)
- 2016 National Fiddling Day, Parliament Hill (Ottawa, CAN)
- 2016 Tim Horton’s Brier (Ottawa, CAN)
- 2012, 2009 and 2008 Canada Day Celebrations (Ottawa, CAN)
- 2012 Festival of Nations (Dollywood, US)
- 2010 Winter Olympics (Vancouver, CAN)
- 2010 ECMA Nomination – Roots/Traditional Album of the Year for “Reel to Reel”
- 2010 Juno Nomination – Music DVD of the year (as part of) DRUM!
- 2009 Music Nova Scotia Nomination – Roots/Traditional Album of the Year for “Reel to Reel”