Political Science Undergraduate Program Advising
Our Undergraduate Office provides students with information on program and course requirements. Students are welcome to stop by during office hours to discuss concerns they may have regarding their Political Science degree with the Undergraduate Program Administrator.
Undergraduate Program Administrator (Acting)
613.520.2600 x 2776
Advising Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00 am – 12.00 pm & 1.30 pm – 4.00 pm
Due to the high volume of requests during registration period it is advised that you drop in during advising hours to speak to the Undergraduate Program Advisor for more urgent matters. Students are served on a first-come, first-served basis.
Supervisor of Undergraduate Studies
613.520.2600 x 1572
Carleton University Academic Resources
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Centre for Student Academic Support
- CIE (Centre for Initiatives in Education)
- ISSO (International Student Services Office)
- MacOdrum Library Services for Students with Disabilities
- PMC (Paul Menton Centre for Students with Disabilities)
- Research and Writing Guides
* The university neither endorses the Group or Society’s activities nor assumes legal liability in connection with the goods and services provided.