Welcome to the Carleton Campus Safety Services (CSS) Recruitment Website
Campus Safety Services is a department of the Finance and Administration Division of Carleton University.
We recognize our shared responsibility to maintain a safe campus while affording dignity and respect to every individual. Our objective is to improve the quality of life through a community partnership which promotes a safe and secure campus.
In 2022, Carleton University was honoured to be named a Top Employer in the National Capital Region for the eighth consecutive year. Our beautiful campus is bordered by the Rideau River and Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage site and is a forward-thinking community of talented, committed and enthusiastic faculty and staff, dedicated to excellence and to supporting academic mission of the university.
Find Out More About:
- Job Opportunities and Our Hiring Process
- Benefits at a Glance
- Our Departments: Patrol Services, Parking Services, Technical Services and the Carleton University Student Emergency Response Team (CUSERT)
Advantages of being part of Carleton and the Campus Safety Services Team:
- We’re a small service and our leaders are accessible.
- We are the only post-secondary institution in Eastern Ontario with a Special Constable service.
- Our campus provides a dynamic work environment.
- We foster diversity within our community as a source of excellence, cultural enrichment, and social strength.
- We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our university including, but not limited to: women; visible minorities; First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples; persons with disabilities; and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expressions.
- We invest in training and skills development of our team.
- Carleton offers an amazing benefits package, including a pension plan.
- All full-time, continuing Carleton employees have the benefit of free tuition.
- All Carleton employees have free access to the on-campus fitness facility.
- Carleton is a nationally certified Healthy Workplace, which offers programming and workshops.