The SOAR! Student Leadership Conference is an annual conference for student leaders at Carleton University. At SOAR, students are challenged and inspired to develop their leadership skills through informative and interactive workshops and presentations.
When is SOAR?
SOAR! will take place on Saturday, January 27th, 2018. It is a full day conference for current Carleton students held on campus that features a keynote speaker, expert speakers, student leaders, and panel presentations.
Our Keynote Speaker 2018…
This year, we will feature Colonel Chris Hadfield as our keynote speaker for SOAR!
What is SOAR?
SOAR! provides delegates with many unique opportunities. Students who participate in the conference will be able to:
- Challenge themselves in new and meaningful ways outside of the classroom
- Learn how to be an effective leader
- Understand foundations and theories about leadership and their potential as a leader
- Enhance their personal philosophy of leadership
- Attend informative and interactive workshops on a variety of trends and topics, delivered by engaging speakers
- Engage with a well-known keynote speaker to be announced November 1st!
- Gain valuable experience that can be added to students’ Co-Curricular Record
How do I Register?
Registration for SOAR 2018 is now OPEN for all current Carleton Students.
Call for Presenters
The applications to present at SOAR are now open! Click below to submit a proposal today! Deadline is November 20th!
Watch the video below for tips on submitting your application to present at SOAR!
Want to know what types of presentations and sessions happen at SOAR? Check out last year’s conference schedule here.
For more information regarding the SOAR Student Leadership Conference, please e-mail email@example.com