The SOAR! Student Leadership Conference is an annual conference for student leaders at Carleton University. At SOAR, students are challenged and inspired to develop their leadership skills through informative and interactive workshops and presentations.
NOTICE for delegates: Please note that Check in for the event is taking place in the Raven’s Nest. If you registered for the conference, please ensure to check your email for all the latest information.
When is SOAR?
SOAR! will take place on Saturday, January 27th, 2018. It is a full day conference for current Carleton students held on campus that features a keynote speaker, expert speakers, student leaders, and panel presentations.
Our Keynote Speaker 2018…
This year, we will feature Colonel Chris Hadfield as our keynote speaker for SOAR!
What is SOAR?
SOAR! provides delegates with many unique opportunities. Students who participate in the conference will be able to:
- Challenge themselves in new and meaningful ways outside of the classroom
- Learn how to be an effective leader
- Understand foundations and theories about leadership and their potential as a leader
- Enhance their personal philosophy of leadership
- Attend informative and interactive workshops on a variety of trends and topics, delivered by engaging speakers
- Engage with a well-known keynote speaker to be announced November 1st!
- Gain valuable experience that can be added to students’ Co-Curricular Record
How do I Register?
Registration for SOAR 2018 is now OPEN!
Please note that registration to SOAR is limited to only current Carleton Students.
This Year’s Conference Schedule
The Conference Handbook
This year’s Conference Handbook is ready! Take a peek to see all the sessions you can attend this year at SOAR!
Volunteer at SOAR 2018
Our Call for Volunteers is now closed. Thanks for your support and interest in SOAR 2018!
For more information regarding the SOAR Student Leadership Conference, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org