What is the Campus Activity Board (CAB)?
The Campus Activity Board (CAB) is a student-led group that provides innovative and engaging programming to Carleton students. CAB is led by students who plan, promote, execute, and evaluate a diverse range of events and activities.CAB will be running a variety of events per month including EPIC Bingo, Wellness events, and more!
CAB is always accepting general volunteers to assist in running our monthly events. Interested in volunteering for the 2022-2023 academic year? Fill out the form here.
Benefits of getting involved in Campus Activity Board
- A sense of involvement and making a difference in a community
- Team membership and increased appreciation of others;
- Further development of skills, such as time management, teamwork, organization, communication, public speaking, leadership, making decisions, etc.;
- Increased awareness of university resources and services;
- Development of interpersonal, social, academic and professional skills;
- Development of self-esteem, self-understanding, and personal growth; and
- References from supervisors and networking contacts
- Co-Curricular Record- In order to add Campus Activity Board Volunteer to your CCR, you must volunteer at a minimum of four (4) CAB Events.
To see what events CAB has coming up, visit our Events page; please note registration is required for some events. Check out the Student Experience Office’s event calendar to see what other events are coming up on campus. CU soon