What is the Campus Activity Board (CAB)?
The Campus Activity Board (CAB) is a student-led group that provides innovative and engaging programming to Carleton students. CAB is led by students who plan, promote, execute, and evaluate a diverse range of events and activities.CAB will be running a variety of events events per month including EPIC Bingo, Wellness events, and more!
Interested in volunteering for the 2022-2023 academic year? Fill out the form here.
Benefits of getting involved in Campus Activity Board
- A sense of involvement and making a difference in a community
- Team membership and increased appreciation of others;
- Further development of skills, such as time management, teamwork, organization, communication, public speaking, leadership, making decisions, etc.;
- Increased awareness of university resources and services;
- Development of interpersonal, social, academic and professional skills;
- Development of self-esteem, self-understanding, and personal growth; and
- References from supervisors and networking contacts
- Co-Curricular Record- In order to add Campus Activity Board Volunteer to your CCR, you must volunteer at a minimum of four (4) CAB Events.
To see what events CAB has coming up, visit our Events page; please note registration is required for some events. Check out the Student Experience Office’s event calendar to see what other events are coming up on campus. CU soon!