What is the Campus Activity Board (CAB)?
The Campus Activity Board (CAB) is a student-led group that provides innovative and engaging programming to Carleton students. CAB is led by students who plan, promote, execute, and evaluate a diverse range of events and activities.CAB will be running a variety of events events per month including EPIC Bingo, Wellness events, and more!
Benefits of getting involved in Campus Activity Board
- A sense of involvement and making a difference in a community
- Team membership and increased appreciation of others;
- Further development of skills, such as time management, teamwork, organization, communication, public speaking, leadership, making decisions, etc.;
- Increased awareness of university resources and services;
- Development of interpersonal, social, academic and professional skills;
- Development of self-esteem, self-understanding, and personal growth; and
- References from supervisors and networking contacts
- Co-Curricular Record- In order to add Campus Activity Board Volunteer to your CCR, you must volunteer at a minimum of four (4) CAB Events.
View our event calendar to see what events are upcoming with CAB. Registration for events are required in advance so that each students can receive the event link/location information prior to the event taking place. To register for a CAB event, visit our Registration page.