What is the Campus Activity Board (CAB)?
The Campus Activity Board (CAB) is a student organization that provides innovative and engaging programming to Carleton students. CAB is led by students who plan, promote, execute, and evaluate a diverse range of on-campus late night events and activities. All students can get involved with the CAB. They run several events per month including an on-campus movie theatre, EPIC Bingo, Bob Ross Paint Nights, coffee-house entertainment, wellness events, and more!
View our event calendar to see what events are upcoming with CAB.
Volunteer with CAB
Involvement on the Campus Activity Board is an enriching experience that allows students the chance to plan, organize and implement unique and free campus events for students to enjoy.
Volunteers provide integral event support to the many events hosted by the Campus Activity Board.
Volunteer sign ups will open in August, 2020.
Benefits of getting involved in Campus Activity Board
- A sense of involvement and making a difference in a community
- Team membership and increased appreciation of others;
- Further development of skills, such as time management, teamwork, organization, communication, public speaking, leadership, making decisions, etc.;
- Increased awareness of university resources and services;
- Development of interpersonal, social, academic and professional skills;
- Development of self-esteem, self-understanding, and personal growth; and
- References from supervisors and networking contacts
- Co-Curricular Record- In order to add Campus Activity Board Volunteer to your CCR, you must volunteer at a minimum of four (4) CAB Events.