- SOAR Student Leadership Conference
- What is SOAR?
- Keynote Speakers
- Register for SOAR 2022
- More Information
The 8th annual SOAR Student Leadership Conference will be taking place on Saturday, January 22, 2022.
Each year, this one-day conference at Carleton includes a keynote speaker, expert speakers, student leaders and panel presentations. This year’s programming will be held virtually with influential presentations and interactive opportunities to help students grow their leadership skills. Tickets for this year’s conference will be available for purchase for $10 + tax each at the end of September.
The SOAR Student Leadership Conference is an annual conference for student leaders at Carleton University. At SOAR, attendees are challenged and inspired to develop their leadership skills through informative and interactive workshops and presentations.
SOAR provides delegates with many unique opportunities. Participants in the conference will be able to:
- Challenge themselves in new and meaningful ways outside of the classroom
- Learn how to be an effective leader
- Understand foundations and theories about leadership and their potential as a leader
- Enhance their personal philosophy of leadership
- Attend virtual workshops on a variety of trends and topics, delivered by engaging speakers
- Engage with a well-known keynote speaker
- Gain valuable experience that can be added to students’ Co-Curricular Record
This 2022 Keynote Speaker will be announced soon!
Past keynote speakers for the conference have included:
- Martin Luther King III
- Tessa Virtue
- Spencer West
- Col. Chris Hadfield
- Arlene Dickinson
- Craig Kielburger
- Neil Pasricha
Registration for this year’s conference will open at the end of September for Carleton students. Tickets are $10 each. All SOAR 2022 programming will be held virtually. Please note that SOAR tickets are non-refundable.
For more information regarding the SOAR Student Leadership Conference, please e-mail Teddy Kozela at firstname.lastname@example.org