SOAR 2021 will take place sometime in January 2021. It is a full day virtual conference for current Carleton students that features a keynote speaker, expert speakers, student leaders, and panel presentations. You can register for this conference below.
The SOAR Student Leadership Conference is an annual conference for student leaders at Carleton University. At SOAR, students are challenged and inspired to develop their leadership skills through informative and interactive workshops and presentations.
SOAR provides delegates with many unique opportunities. Students who participate in the conference will be able to:
- Challenge themselves in new and meaningful ways outside of the classroom
- Learn how to be an effective leader
- Understand foundations and theories about leadership and their potential as a leader
- Enhance their personal philosophy of leadership
- Attend informative and interactive workshops on a variety of trends and topics, delivered by engaging speakers
- Engage with a well-known keynote speaker (TBA)
- Gain valuable experience that can be added to students’ Co-Curricular Record
Registration for SOAR 2021 is coming soon… Registration for the conference is limited to current Carleton Students.
Please note that SOAR tickets are non-refundable.
For more information regarding the SOAR Student Leadership Conference, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org