SOAR 2020 will take place on Saturday January 18, 2020. It is a full day conference for current Carleton students held on campus that features a keynote speaker, expert speakers, student leaders, and panel presentations. You can register for this conference below.
The SOAR Student Leadership Conference is an annual conference for student leaders at Carleton University. At SOAR, students are challenged and inspired to develop their leadership skills through informative and interactive workshops and presentations.
SOAR provides delegates with many unique opportunities. Students who participate in the conference will be able to:
- Challenge themselves in new and meaningful ways outside of the classroom
- Learn how to be an effective leader
- Understand foundations and theories about leadership and their potential as a leader
- Enhance their personal philosophy of leadership
- Attend informative and interactive workshops on a variety of trends and topics, delivered by engaging speakers
- Engage with a well-known keynote speaker to be announced late October
- Gain valuable experience that can be added to students’ Co-Curricular Record
Registration for SOAR 2020 is now open. Registration for the conference is limited to current Carleton Students.
Please note that SOAR tickets are non-refundable.
We are pleased to announce that on Friday January 17th, 2020, Tessa Virtue will also be joining the larger Carleton Community for an event open to all current Carleton students, staff, faculty and alumni. See the full event details here.
- Location: Kailash Mital Theatre, Southam Hall
- Time: 8:00pm
- Doors Open: 7:00pm
- Meet & Greet to Follow. Seating is first come, first served.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
For more information regarding the SOAR Student Leadership Conference, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org