Increase your Club Funding Contest
Between November 5th and November 16th, we are running our annual Increase your Club Funding Contest that will award up to $400 of additional funding to a club or society for the fall semester!
To enter, all you have to do is one of the following:
- Submit an activity or position to the directory;
- Validate a club position; or
- Add an existing club position to your record!
Each club interaction will receive one ballot in the draw. Each previously submitted position (from past years, etc.) for your organization will also receive a ballot per position. The winning club or society will be awarded $400, with an additional $200 prize going to the runner up! What are you waiting for – Get Involved, and Get Recognized!
Contest closes November 16th, 2018.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the contest!
What is the Co-Curricular Record?
The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) system is a resource offered to all Carleton students as a way to record and encourage involvement in student leadership development, extracurricular activities, and community service opportunities. With a CCR students will be able to present an official documentation to prospective employers and graduate schools to both complement their academic transcript and demonstrate the holistic learning they engaged in during their academic career.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- April 5th, 2019– Last day to add new positions to the CCR Directory
- April 26th, 2019– Last day to add positions to your personal CCR record
- May 10th, 2019– Last day to validate positions for the 2018-2019 year