The Carleton University Sociology & Anthropology Graduate Student Caucus (SAGSC) conference committee invites submissions for its 6th annual graduate student conference
The committee aims to provide an opportunity and platform for graduate students to share their unique research, and receive insightful feedback from colleagues and peers in a supportive and encouraging environment. The two-day conference will take place April 6 – 7 in Dunton Tower (Room 2017) at Carleton University.
We welcome submissions from a wide range of disciplines and perspectives, including (but not limited to):
· Qualitative, quantitative, & mixed methods
· Structural, conflict, & interactionist perspectives
· Critical, postmodern, & feminist perspectives
· Law, criminology, & sociolegal studies
· Political science, geography, & urban studies
· Citizenship, immigration, & globalization
· Political activism, social justice, & community engagement
If you are interested please submit an abstract to by Monday, February 5, 2018.