Welcome to the Facilities Management and Planning (FMP) Recruitment Website!
Facilities Management and Planning (FMP) is a department of the Finance and Administration Division of Carleton University.
We are committed to providing quality service related to the construction, operation, cleaning and utilization of Carleton University’s facilities. We work with the university community, and external organizations to develop and improve methods and strategies utilized to meet the needs of our community.
In 2023, Carleton was named a Top 100 Employer in Canada, and was also recognized as a Top Employer in the National Capital Region (nine consecutive years), a Top Employer for Canadians over 40 and a Top Family Friendly Employer.
Find Out More About:
Advantages of being part of Carleton and the FMP Team:
- We’re a large team and our leaders are accessible.
- Our campus provides a dynamic work environment.
- We foster diversity within our community as a source of excellence, cultural enrichment, and social strength.
- We welcome those who would contribute to the further diversification of our university including, but not limited to: women; visible minorities; First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples; persons with disabilities; and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expressions.
- We invest in training, skills development and certification opportunities for our team.
- Carleton offers an amazing benefits package, including a pension plan.
- All full-time, continuing Carleton employees have the benefit of free tuition.
- All Carleton employees have free access to the on-campus fitness facility.
- Carleton is a nationally certified Healthy Workplace, which offers programming and workshops.