Are you looking to upgrade or learn new skills? Be sure to check out LinkedIn Learning for on-demand, remote learning opportunities in a wide range of topics.
LinkedIn learning is an online resource that offers courses and instructional content relevant to your professional interests and goals. Your license allows you to learn from over 1400 video tutorials in a wide range of topics including, business topics, software applications, self-care and more. Here are a few examples:
- Microsoft Teams Quick Tips
- Leading Virtual Meetings
- Tips for Great Online Collaboration
- Communicating with Confidence
- Introduction to Social Media Strategy
- PowerPoint Essential Training (Office 365)
All Carleton students, staff, and faculty have free access to LinkedIn Learning until September 2022.
To find out more and to activate your account, visit Learning and Development.