Welcome to the NPSIA Professional Training and Development catalogue of open-registration programs for 2020 – 2021.
- Negotiation: Intergovernmental and International
NPSIA-PT&D’s program in Intergovernmental and International Negotiation features the Sage Bargaining method developed by our principal instructors: Dr. Brian Tomlin and Dr. Michael Dolan.
NEW!!! – The Professional Certificate in Bilateral Negotiation
- The Certificate in Bilateral Negotiation Program – this Summer and Fall, 2020. This is the web-based, offering of Step 1 in our Intergovernmental and International Negotiation workshops. On-line workshops will be held in September, October, November and December. Learn more here.
Intergovernmental (Federal, Territorial and Provincial)
- The Professional Certificate in Intergovernmental Negotiation: February 16 – 19, 2021. Learn more here.
- The Executive Certificate in Intergovernmental Negotiation, available on a custom basis only. Click here to learn more about this workshop.
- International - Critical Infrastructure Protection
- International Protocol
- The Practical Certificate in International Social Protocol & Dining Etiquette. Click here for information.
- The Practical Certificate in Diplomatic Protocol. Click here for more information.
- The Professional Certificate in Diplomatic Protocol and Etiquette (both Practical workshops combined). Click here for more information.
- The Practical Certificate in Canadian Intelligence -Community, Function & Enterprise- – November 18 & 19, 2020. Click here for more information.
- The Professional Certificate in Foreign Intelligence Assessment – TENTATIVE: February 16-18, 2021. Click here for more information.
- The Practical Certificate in Defence Intelligence – March 17 and 18, 2021. Click here for more information.