This form is intended for the use of Master of Engineering (MEng) students in the Department of Systems and Computer Engineering, Carleton University. 

MEng ECE and MEng BME students should familiarize themselves with the related policies and regulations for MEng students before submitting a request.

MEng students who would like advising on their program or to make a request regarding one of the below items may do so using the below form after reviewing the official policies and regulations relating to the area of request:

If your request does not pertain to one of the above named categories, you are welcome to indicate so on the form or email for advising assistance.

Common Advising Topics