The Department of Systems and Computer Engineering offers four undergraduate programs (click for details):
- B.Eng. in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering
- B.Eng. in Communications Engineering
- B.Eng. in Computer Systems Engineering
- B.Eng. in Software Engineering
Three other undergraduate programs in Electrical and Computer Engineering are offered through the Department of Electronics:
- B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering
- B.Eng. in Engineering Physics
- B.Eng. in Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering
All of our programs offer co-op options!
Up to $30,000 over four years for outstanding students. See the list of scholarships and values.
- Request information. Book a campus tour.
- Recruitment events: see when we’ll be in your area or at your high school, or attend a parents nights or specialty tour. Scroll down to “Upcoming Events” on this page as well.
Why you should choose Systems and Computer Engineering
- Hear students and faculty members describe the department:
- Carleton University’s Capital Advantage:
- Samples of our 4th Year Projects
- Strong demand from employers for our graduates. See the list of featured employers and the programs that they typically hire from.
- About the Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Student clubs and societies
- See this excellent video, starring one of our master’s graduates, on why women should consider a career in engineering:
How to apply
Apply through the central Carleton University undergraduate applications site.