Please keep your records on campus are up to date. It is your responsibility to make changes at Carleton Central. The university will always contact you by email using your connect account. If you prefer to use a different email account, please make sure that your connect email account is forwarded to the email you use.

Calendar Regulations
It is your responsibility to read the regulations in the appropriate calendar.  The undergraduate calendar is located here.

University Registration Instructions
University registration instructions are available here.

Undergraduate student should be looking at the Engineering Academic Support website on a regular basis.

Co-op courses require permission of the Co-op office. The Co-op website is fairly self-explanatory. However, if you are confused, please ask.

Students with disabilities requiring academic accommodations in this course must register with the Paul Menton Centre for Students with Disabilities for a formal evaluation of disability-related needs. Registered PMC students are required to contact the centre, 613-520-6608, every term to ensure that I receive your letter of accommodation, no later than two weeks before the first assignment is due or the first in-class test/midterm requiring accommodations. If you require accommodation for your formally scheduled exam(s) in a course, please submit your request for accommodation to Paul Menton Centre.

One of the most common questions we get from new students is “What kind of computer should I buy?”

There is no compulsory requirement, but for all our programs, we suggest
• a decent sized screen (like 14” or bigger),
• a pc (a mac is not necessary),
• the biggest battery (to last you all day on campus) you can afford
• the biggest memory you can afford.