Although your academic record is private by default, you may elect to give access of your record to a third party. Written consent must be submitted in advance to the Registrar’s Office before any information will be shared with the people or organizations you specify.
- Complete a “Third-Party Release form” (please see the “Downloads” section at the bottom of this page).
- Submit the form to the Registrar’s Office by:
- Emailing the form through your Carleton email account
- OR Dropping off the form in person to the Registrar’s Office
- OR Mailing the form to us with copies of the required identification
A Third-Party Release can be used to share the following information with a chosen person or organization:
- Confirmation of registration
- Confirmation of graduation and degree
- In-person pickup of transcripts
- In-person pickup of Certificates of Enrolment
- Registration (letting someone register for you on your behalf)