If you are ineligible for the U-Pass for the winter term, please ensure you return your U-Pass to the Campus Card Office (407 UC). Failure to return your U-Pass will result in being charged the full U-Pass fee. For more information, please see: https://carleton.ca/upass/.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *