- How to View Assignment Feedback
Instructors may leave feedback on assignments through text comments, feedback files, or inline comments (comments made directly on a submitted file). This feedback can be accessed through the assignment tool page.
How to View Assignment Feedback
- Log in to Brightspace with your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Click on your course under My Courses or the course selector grid
- Click Tools in the course navbar.
- Click Assignments. This will open the assignment tool page.
- To view your original submission, click the link under the Completion Status column.
|NOTE: The Completion Status column opens a Submission History page. This page will display your original submission, a link to inline feedback (if applicable) and the submission date but will not display any overall feedback or your score. It is recommended to view feedback from the Evaluation Status column.
- To view any feedback, click the Read or Unread link under the Evaluation Status column.
- Overall Feedback displays any written feedback.
- Attached Files includes links to any uploaded feedback files. Click the file name or Download All Files to download them.
- The summary table at the bottom of the page includes:
- Your original submission under Submission(s). Click the file name to download the file.
- Any inline feedback (comments made directly on the original file) under Inline Feedback. Click the file name to download the file.
- Click Done to return to the assignment tool page.
Was this page helpful?
10 people found this useful