Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Ottawa Housing Search 101 – May 25
May 25, 2022 at 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Are you an international student planning looking to secure housing for the upcoming year? Are you looking to understand your options for on-campus and off-campus rental accommodations? The International Student Services Office, Housing and Residence Life Services, and the University of Ottawa Community Legal Clinic invite you to attend ‘Ottawa Housing Search 101’. This workshop is designed to cover the information needed by international students living abroad and inside Canada before they start their search for accommodations. It will cover:
- How to apply for on-campus housing on campus
- Resources you can use to search for rental accommodations in Ottawa
- Tools for evaluating rental properties
- Costs you can expect
- Key tips you need to know before applying for rental housing
- Services provided by the University of Ottawa Community Legal Clinic
- And much more!
This session will be held on Zoom. Please register for a reminder and link 24 hours in advance of the event. If you are outside Ontario, we encourage you to use a Time Zone Converter to ensure you attend this event on time.