- Global Peer Advisors Lending Support (PALS) Program
- What Participants Can Expect in Fall 2022
- Meet Our Global Peer Advisors
Global Peer Advisors are upper year and graduate-level international Ravens who are here to support you! They lend support to international students who have questions or want extra guidance on social and cultural topics during their studies at Carleton.
Through the Global PALS program, you can gain support and guidance on:
- Life in Ottawa
- Making friends
- Getting involved on campus
- Carleton resources and student supports
- Canadian culture
- And more!
International students can have questions at any time in their university journey. As a result, the Global PALS program is open to all Carleton international students. This includes current undergraduate and graduate students.
Through the Global PALS program, you can expect:
- To connect with an upper year international student via email or virtual one-on-one meetings
- Flexible participation: some students find the information they want in one session, while others prefer to connect with a Global Peer Advisor more than once.
- To connect with a group of graduate students through Grad Groups
- Grad students commit to participating in 5 weeks of workshops, as part of a community of participants