Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
From Campus to Career: Bridging the Gap with Workplace Etiquette
April 4, 2023 at 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Looking to start your professional journey on the right foot? Join this virtual workshop about workplace etiquette to learn the dos and don’ts of appropriate behaviour and actions in the work environment (sometimes they aren’t that obvious!). At this session, you will:
- Discover the importance of etiquette in the workplace and how it can positively impact your career growth
- Learn how to practise virtual workplace etiquette in the age of remote work
- Master the art of language in the work environment, both verbal and non-verbal
- Explore the similarities and differences between workplace and university etiquette
- Get tips and strategies to negotiate your salary with confidence
- Understand industry-specific culture and how to show respect for colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Learn how to establish healthy boundaries in workplace culture
Don’t miss this opportunity to set yourself up for success in the professional world!
If you require accommodations for a disability in order to attend this virtual event, please contact Career Services at email@example.com.
Please visit the mySuccess Co-op and Career Workshops and Events calendar to register.