Online Job Postings and More
Job boards are an easily accessible and helpful way to search for jobs and research the current job market.
However, keep in mind that it is not always the most effective method of job searching. Learn more by checking out the four Stages of a Job Posting. Searching for jobs online is only ONE way to approach your job search – NETWORKING is the key!
Log in and find opportunities today!
Carleton University’s mySuccess Portal is the easiest way for students and alumni to connect with potential employers. Access mySuccess to:
- Search for and apply to jobs (full-time, part-time, on campus, off campus, summer, volunteer positions and internships)
- Register for career fairs, networking events, employer recruitment sessions, workshops, and more!
Popular Online Job Boards
- LinkedIn Jobs | LinkedIn University
- Talent Egg | Glassdoor | Indeed | Eluta | Workopolis
- Student Job Board and Magazine
Government/Public Service Job Boards
- GovJobs | Government of Canada Job Bank | Federal Public Service | Ontario Public Service
- Looking for jobs in the government? Check out our guide for Public Service Recruitment!
Other Targeted Job Search Sites
- Charity Village is Canada’s online community, focused on careers, work life, and human resources issues in the social non-profit sector.
- ResearchGate is a social networking site for researchers and scientists to share papers, ask questions, and find collaborators.
- ApplyToEducation is where you can view and apply for teaching & support opportunities within education.
Disability-specific Job Boards and Organizations
- Career Services’ ACT Program offers an extensive list of disability-specific job boards and organizations.
QUICK TIP! Visit individual employer websites and connect with organizations directly (online or in-person) to learn if they offer volunteer or work opportunities.
Visit Career Services in 401 Tory!
- If you have any questions, visit us Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (please note, appointment times are offered 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and drop-in hours are 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 520-6611.