Work at Carleton
Finding a job on campus is a great way to develop your skills, gain valuable experience, and build your network!
Check out the following resources to find on-campus opportunities at Carleton:
- ACT to Employ
- Work Study Program
- Departments that hire CU students
- TA & RA Positions
- Other Opportunities
- Search for and apply to jobs (full-time, part-time, on-campus, summer and internships)
- Register for workshops and employer recruitment and information sessions through the Co-op and Career Event Calendar
Work Study Program
- Carleton’s Work Study program provides students with on campus employment options, such as various academic departments and student service offices.
- Visit the Awards & Financial Aid Office for more details on the program and eligibility.
The following is a list of various on campus departments that frequently hire students:
- Carleton University Students’ Association (CUSA)
- Dining Services
- Carleton Athletics
- MacOdrum Library
- Carleton University Bookstore
- International Student Services Office (ISSO)
- Student Experience Office (SEO)
- Campus Card/Info Carleton
- Centre for Student Academic Support
- University Safety
- Paul Menton Centre
- Housing & Residence Life Services
*Note: Not all departments post jobs on mySuccess, so make sure to approach them directly to ask about current opportunities!
TA and RA Positions
- Visit Career Services in 401 Tory Building to chat with a staff member on how you can connect with professors for research opportunities!
- To apply for a Teaching Assistant (TA) or Research Assistant (RA) position, please contact your academic faculty of interest directly.
Get involved! Gain valuable skills and connect with other students and alumni through one of Carleton’s many programs. Be sure to explore extracurricular activities on campus and add them to your CCR. Below are some examples of programs you can get involved with:
Visit Career Services in 401 Tory!
- If you have any questions, visit us Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 520-6611.