Career Support for International Students
Are you looking for work in Canada? As an international student, Career Services can support you throughout each step of your career development from reviewing your resume, to exploring your career options with you! If you are unable to visit our office in person, you can access our services via phone or email as needed.
Below are some specialized programs we offer international students:
“I want a job in Canada. Where do I start?” 5-week Workshop Series for International Students and Students who are Newcomers to Canada
This workshop series is currently on hold. If you are an international student who would like support with any career questions, please call 613-520-6611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Student Services Office (ISSO)
- English Conversation Sessions at the Centre for Student Academic Support (CSAS)
- Health & Counselling Services
- Equity Services
- Ombuds Services
In the Community
- For specific information regarding work permits and other immigration support please contact Citizen and Immigration Canada (CIC). The ISSO has compiled a very helpful immigration support guide of direct links to CIC.
- World Skills offers a variety of employment related workshops and resources throughout the year that students and members of the public are welcome to explore!
Visit Career Services in 401 Tory!
- If you have any questions, visit us Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or contact us at email@example.com or (613) 520-6611.