Due to COVID-19, the School Math and Stats is working remotely. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Please fill out our contact form to request information or assistance regarding your academic progress. This form gives us the information we need to either answer your academic questions or provide direction to the correct resources.
Before you submit this form
- Have you run your audit?
- Have you followed all of the override steps?
1. You can request access through the “Registration Override Request form” on Carleton Central.
2. To unlock the form you will first need to attempt to register in the section that you are requesting access to. To do so, you must navigate to the “Add/Drop Classes” page on Carleton Central, enter the CRNs (for both the lecture and tutorial sections) into the boxes at the bottom of the page, and select “Submit”.
3. For assistance with this process, please see the following video: https://carleton.ca/registrar/registration/carleton-central-how-to-videos/registration-error-override-request/.
- Is your inquiry about Late Registration – Please contact the registrar’s office for the late registration petition form. This form must be signed by the instructor before uploading to the School in the form below.
- Do you require a virtual meeting for an issue that cannot be resolved via email follow these steps:
- Request a virtual meeting in the “other” field.
- Run your audit.
- Have a list of questions prepared.
- Keep your appointment time. Cancel in advance if you cannot attend.
Please note, we do not respond to inquiries about the time required to process your request. A decision email will be sent to your Carleton e-mail account.
You will receive a response by email within approx. 3 days (response times may be longer during registration time).