The Executive Certificates in Intergovernmental and International Negotiation
The Executive Certificate in Intergovernmental or International Negotiating is a 2 to 4-day training and negotiation consultation workshop that uses the SageBargaining method taught in our Professional Certificate workshops as an assessment and planning tool for organizing and executing inputs to current complex intergovernmental or international negotiations.
This workshop is available on a custom basis only.
If you require further details about this program please contact Bryan Henderson at email@example.com.
Learning objectives in this course include a review of the following:
- The choice of the optimal outcome.
- The design and execution of a negotiating strategy to achieve the optimal outcome.
- The importance of continuous preparation before and during the negotiations.
- The management of the process of negotiations.
- The deployment of negotiating techniques.
- The role of presentation and the importance of listening and comprehension.
- The ability to react quickly to changed circumstances.
- The capacity to explain the process and the outcome to different audiences.
Consultative objective of this course include:
- Correct and precise application of the SageBargaining™ method to current negotiations.
- Professional consultation by experienced practitioners of Intergovernmental / International Negotiation planning and management methods.
- An external review of the negotiation plan with critical assessment and suggested improvement based on the SageBargaining™ method.
A sponsor presently or about to engage in a complex intergovernmental or international negotiation.
For further information please contact Bryan Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613.520.2600 x1371
Dr. Tomlin and Dr. Dolan hold Secret Security clearance with the Federal Government of Canada. All training will be conducted in a secure learning environment to assure confidentiality of Government business.