Drupal is a content management framework used by the School of Computer Science.
- SCS Drupal: https://service.scs.carleton.ca
Logging into your Drupal Account
Drupal has its own account manager, and we use LDAP to authenticate SCS users. That is if you have an SCS account, you can log into Drupal.
Login: OCICS login
Password: OCICS Password
For faculty, you can use your SCS Email Address and SCS Email password to authenticate to Drupal. You need to use your fully qualified email address as your login: email@example.com, for example.
The login link is found on the right side of the footer on any https://service.scs.carleton.ca page or here: SCS Drupal Login.
The first time you log in to Drupal, it will create a Drupal account for you automatically. Once you are logged into Drupal, you then have a Drupal account. When you log into Drupal on any other occasion, you will have these two options:
- Log into Drupal using firstname.lastname@example.org, then use your SCS password
- or Log into Drupal using your email and your Drupal password
Changing your password in Drupal
To change your password in Drupal:
- Log in to Drupal
- Click on the top right hand link: “Hello <username>”
- Click the Edit tab on the page
- Choose a new password and then click Save at the bottom of the page
Content management Systems
SCS uses two Content Management Systems to manage its web content: