What services can I access through Career Services?
As a Carleton student, you may have questions regarding:
- your career options;
- resume and cover letter writing;
- job search and networking;
- interview preparation;
- academic program choices;
- graduate programs and how you can best prepare your applications;
- disability-related considerations in the workplace.
We are here to help your explore your options and assist you with navigating your career choices.
Our drop-in services are available to all students, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., in 401 Tory.
What services can I access through ACT?
Access individualized service
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about accessibility, career development or employment as it relates to disability.
To book with an ACT Career Consultant, email email@example.com or phone (613) 520-6611.
Receive personalized notices about:
- Major events such as job fairs;
- Job postings from disability-smart employers;
- News in the accessible employment field;
- Workshops and learning opportunities.
To register with ACT and to receive personalized notices, please visit the ACT registration page.