Can you do the job?
Do you want to do the job?
Are you the right person for the team?
Before the Interview
- Read the job description. How does it relate to your skills and experiences?
- Research the company
- Prepare examples to demonstrate your skills
- Use the SAR format to outline your skills
During the Interview
- Be polite
- Maintain eye contact
- Give a firm handshake
- Watch for movements that may show your discomfort
After the Interview
- Maintain eye contact?
- Have good posture?
- Appear confident, enthusiastic and interested?
- Provide examples of your skills?
- Send a personalized note to the interviewer(s) to express your gratitude and reiterate your interest in the position and the company