Skip to Main Content
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about our company?
- Why did you decide to pursue your degree?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What is one of your weaknesses?
- What are some of your long-term career goals?
- Describe a situation where you used communication skills to successfully get someone to see things your way.
- Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation.
- Give a specific example when you used good judgement and logic in solving a problem.
- Give an example of a time when you had to multi task.
- Give an example of a time you showed initiative.
- Give an example of a time when you motivated others.
- Describe a time when you were faces with a problem and how you went about solving it?
- If a co-worker was not completing their work and the team was falling behind on a project, what would you do?
- If you were asked to complete projects from multiple supervisors at conflicting time periods, what would you do?
- If someone in another department wanted you to create an application that was technically impossible, what would you say to the individual and how would you remedy the situation?