Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Film Studies Requirements (4.0 credits)
- FILM 2001 and 2002 Film Theory and Analysis I & II, 1.0 credits
- FILM 2606 and 2607 History of World Cinema I & II, total of 1.0 credits
- FILM 4001 Research and Critical Methodologies, 0.5 credits
- An additional 0.5-credit course at the 3000 level
- An additional 1.0-credit of coursework at the 4000 level
Requests for alternative course choices may be granted at the discretion of the Film Studies Undergraduate Supervisor. Also, 0.5 credit of coursework may be taken outside the department, assuming the approval of the Film Studies Undergraduate Supervisor.