Department of History
As of August 23, 2021, the Department of History will be open from Monday – Friday, 8:30am -12:00pm & 1:00-4:30pm, closed for lunch, 12:00 – 1:00pm.
At this time, administrative staff will only deal with general walk-in inquiries. All appointments will continue to be held virtually. There will be no person-to-person appointments available. The best way to request timely advice or to make an appointment is to contact us at the following email addresses.
- For any Undergraduate support, please contact Tanya Schwartz, Undergraduate Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any Graduate support, please contact Joan White, Graduate Administrator, at email@example.com.
- If you wish to contact the Chair, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general inquiries please contact email@example.com
- For any inquiries or support regarding the Latin American and Caribbean Studies (LACS) office, please contact Xiaohan Xu, LACS Program Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding as we navigate through this gradual return to campus.
400 Paterson Hall
1125 Colonel By Drive
|Phone: (613) 520-2828
8:30 am -12:00 pm
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Office: 403 Paterson Hall
Phone: 613-520-2600 ext 8032
Office: 401 Paterson Hall
Phone: 613-520-2600 ext. 2847
Office: 424 Paterson Hall
Phone: 613-520-2600 ext.2823
Office: 430 Paterson Hall
Phone: 613-520-2600 ext. 2834
Office: 420 Paterson Hall
Office: 402 Paterson Hall