The Carleton Law & Legal Studies Society would like to introduce the Carleton University Journal of Legal Studies. Carleton University undergraduate students are invited to submit a paper that they have written to be published in the Fall of 2015 edition of the Journal. This is a great opportunity to show off your hard work and to distinguish yourselves in your graduate applications!
Please submit your papers to email@example.com prior to the April 27th, 2015 deadline. Please forward all other inquiries to this email address.
- Application is open to all departments;
- Submissions must be law-themed;
- All undergraduate years are welcome to submit their work;
- Submissions should remain under twelve pagesin length; and
- Uniform Legal Citation(McGill style) is required.
An online publication from 2014 can be viewed at the following link: http://issuu.com/carletonuniversityjournaloflegalstudies/docs/journal_-_final_1958e7cfef35fc