Scholarships and Awards
Carleton has a very generous undergraduate scholarship and bursary program. If you are entering Carleton with an admission average of 80 percent or better, you will automatically be considered for one of our Entrance Scholarships. In addition, you may be eligible for loans and bursaries through your home province or territory.
More information is available from the Awards and Financial Aid Office.
Types of Scholarships and Awards
Our Department offers a number of scholarships and awards:
- The Captus Press Award for Introductory Law Courses
- CCH Canadian Limited Award in Taxation
- Communications Law Prize
- Mr. and Mrs. Louis L. Goldstein Book Award in Law
- King McShane Award in Civil Liberties
- Sarah Metrick Scholarship in Introductory Law
- The Osgoode Society Legal History Book Prize
- Oxford University Press Award in Law
- Bank of Nova Scotia, Carleton University Branch, Award in Commercial Law