- Apply to become a Teaching Assistant
- Carleton Awards and Funding
- Ericsson-Carleton Partnership: 5G Application
- Posting Information for Employers
CS Job Opportunities and More
Carleton University’s mySuccess portal is the easiest way for Computer Science students, recent grads, and alumni to connect and network with technology companies from Kanata North, the surrounding Ottawa area, and the Ontario region:
- Search for and apply to positions (full-time/new grad, part-time, on-campus, summer, volunteer, and internships) that employers have posted exclusively for Carleton students
- You can also register for career fairs, networking events, employer recruitment sessions, workshops, and more!
To access mySuccess, visit: https://mysuccess.carleton.ca/login
Thursday, January 26, 2023
TLS: Immersive Technologies Coordinator
TLS has a job posting for a full-time term position! If you or someone you know may be interested, please visit the link's below to access the job description and posting! Staff Opportunities - Human Resources (carleton.ca) Immersive Technologies Coordinator | Carleton University (njoyn.com) ...
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Image Processing and Software Development Specialist
Position available at Imago Image Processing and Software Development Specialist Keywords: Image Processing Algorithm Development High Speed Image Processing Machine Learning Window OS (10/11) Linux Unity Microsoft Development Studio Camera interface (gigE Vision, Coax Express, CameraLink) Ethernet communication Stereo Vision Triangulation...
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Hiring – Senior Research Software Developer!
OPEN COMPETITION Carleton University is looking to hire a Senior Research Software Developer. Working in Research Computing Services, the Senior Research Software Developer will be a centralized resource who will lead research application development across all faculties and departments. The incumbent will have the exciting opportunity to develop...