Instructor III Spanish
|Degrees:||M.A. (Applied Linguistic Studies-Semantics) Havana; BA in English Language and Literature (Major in Teaching EFL) ( Havana); Foreign Language Proficiency Tester Training Program (Canadian Foreign Service Institute ) Ottawa; Certificate University Teaching Skills Program (Carleton)|
|Phone:||613-520-2600 x 1552|
|Office:||329 St. Patrick's Building|
Current course information for this faculty member can be found by searching the Carleton Central/Public Schedule by Term and Name.
Courses previously taught
- SPAN 1010: First-Year Spanish I
- SPAN 1020: First-Year Spanish II
- SPAN 2010: Second-Year Spanish I
- SPAN 2020: Second-Year Spanish II
- SPAN 4010: Fourth-Year Spanish I
- SPAN 4020: Fourth-Year Spanish II
- SPAN 4115: Spanish for Specific Purposes
- SPAN 4900: Independent Study
* course listings may be subject to change.ConsultCarleton Central/Schedulefor more information.