Instructor III (Spanish)
|Degrees:||M.A. in Applied Language Studies (Carleton University); B.A Honours Linguistics and Spanish Modern Literature (Carleton University and Ottawa University); Certificate Teaching English as Second Language (Carleton University)|
|Phone:||613-520-2600 x 1106|
|Office:||356 St. Patrick's Building|
Responsibilities as Assistant Director for Modern Languages
- In charge of the operations, maintenance, development, and promotion of Modern Languages programs.
- Student advisor for Modern Languages placement and Minors.
- Modern Languages Curriculum advisor.
- Hiring committee member for Modern Languages.
- TA coordinator for Modern Languages.
Current course information for this faculty member can be found by searching the Carleton Central/Public Schedule by Term and Name.