With the fall term just around the corner, remember that we can provide a variety of support to help you design and deliver your courses:
- Classroom orientations: Schedule an orientation to help familiarize yourself with the classroom you are teaching in.
- Educational technology support: Request help with selecting, implementing and using educational technology tools, including D2L Brightspace, Kaltura Mediaspace, Poll Everywhere and Zoom.
- Brightspace Course Setup Resources: Work your way through the course setup guide to ensure you include all the important course elements in your Brightspace course.
- Pedagogical support: Consult with TLS staff to develop a course communication and class facilitation plan, design assessments, and more.
- Equipment loans: Request a tablet, document camera, lapel mic stem or other equipment to help you and your teaching assistant teach courses.
- Media services: Record your course introduction or a mini-lecture in one of our classroom studios, request a technician chunk or add chapters to your lecture recordings, or get support with managing your media library.
If you’d like to book a one-on-one consultation to discuss any facet of your course, please complete our course consultation request form. You can also visit our Teaching Online and HyFlex page for resources to help you teach your course, or register for one of our upcoming workshops.