Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Brightspace Gradebook Clinic
December 9, 2021 at 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Have questions about your Gradebook? Want someone to confirm your Brightspace grades are working correctly?
Join us for an online, drop-in session with TLS Support Staff. The TLS Support Team is ready to consult with instructors and TAs about all things gradebook. We’ll help you feel confident about your setup and Brightspace grading as you head toward the end of term. Join anytime throughout the session for this online support session.
Some topics you may wish to explore at this drop in:
- Check and confirm your gradebook settings
- Discuss grade visibility and managing grades
- Validate that your gradebook will calculate correctly as setup
- Troubleshoot an issue you’re experiencing
- Setup bonus items and Pass/Fail grading
- Review the process for exporting your gradebook and submitting to E-grades
If you can’t find a drop-in timeslot to work with your schedule or if you would like to discuss your course individually, request a consultation through the TLS Support Portal.
Space is limited. Please register in advance by filling out the form below.