Accounting Assistant - Travel
|Phone:||613-520-2600 x 8588|
|Office:||Business Office, 301 Robertson Hall|
- Processing of Bank Drafts
- Verification of all travel documentation expensed to the University’s general operating account, as well as most special purpose funds
- Maintenance of all outstanding travel advances on the general operating account and special purpose funds
- Verification for cheque requisitions
- Providing information to Faculty, Staff, Students and External Suppliers regarding the status of their accounts and/or policies and procedures of the Accounts Payable operation.