Welcome to Accounts Payable at Carleton University.
As Carleton University continues to follow our safe meetings and social distancing guidelines, Accounts Payable has transitioned to providing services remotely during our regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday).
The best way to connect with Accounts Payable is by email at email@example.com You should receive a reply to your inquiry within 2 business days.
For the most up to date campus information, please visit Carleton’s COVID-19 information website.
Accounts Payable is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all non-payroll disbursements made by the University. University funds for these expenditures will be disbursed in compliance with Carleton University policies, and Canadian government rules and regulations. We recognize the importance of maintaining productive relationships with the University community and our suppliers, and we are committed to providing the highest level of service.
How can we help you:
- Email Accounts Payable to find out about a payment due to you or your company
- Get reimbursed for travel
- Pay an invoice
- Receive an advance for out of pocket expenses before traveling
- Pay an independent contractor/outside individual to perform a service
- Pay an honorarium
- Get information about your research Fund
- Internal Policies: Procurement, Travel and Related Expenses, and Hospitality and Working Meals Expenses (listed alphabetically on the University Secretariat page)
- BPSAA – What is the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act?
- Tax exemption form for payments to non-resident visitors/guests (Tip: You can also find this form by searching Canada Revenue’s site for ‘Waiver 105’)
Visit the Travel and Expense page to read about the system, log in and access training materials at www.carleton.ca/travel.
Phone: 613-520-2600 X 3627