All Financial Services’ forms are listed alphabetically.  If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact Financial Services.

Canadian Funds Deposit Memo (cash and cheque only)
Complete this form when submitting a deposit of only Canadian cash or cheques to the Business Office.

Canadian Funds Deposit Memo (cash, cheque, credit and debit card)
Complete this form when submitting a deposit of a combination of Canadian cash, cheques,  and/or credit/debit card transactions to the Business Office.

Certificate of Missing Documentation
This form can be used when a purchasing card holder is missing a receipt for backup purposes for their purchasing card (PCard or ECard) reconciliation.

Claimant Declaration
To be completed by any claimant who has had a Travel and Expense advance or reimbursement request submitted online by a Delegate.

Confirmation of Information and Indemnification Agreement
This form should only be filled out after submitting the independent contractor questionnaire in eShop.

Course Buyout Confirmation
Confirmation that the Researcher has received a course buyout and details of funds required to hire a replacement.

COVID-19 Supplies Inventory Tracking
All managers are required to use this form to track all major equipment and items delivered to employee’s homes.

Credit/Debit Deposit Memo (credit and debit card, no cash or cheque)
Complete this form when submitting a deposit of only credit/debit card transactions to the Business Office (no cash or cheques).

CUASA Professional Expense Reimbursements
CUASA members are to submit all profession expenses using the online SAP Concur Travel and Expense Reimbursement System at

Electronic Payment Request Form (i.e. wire payments)
This form must be completed and attached to all payment requests that are to be paid by wire or made electronically.  

Employee Purchase Program Pre-Authorization Loan (payroll deduction)
All continuing employees (faculty and staff) eligible to participate in the purchase loan program should complete the online  Employee Purchase Program Pre-Authorization Loan form and submit to Procurement Services.  Further details outlining eligibility and restrictions can be found in section E.13.1 of the HR Policies Manual.

Foreign Funds Deposit Memo
Complete this form when submitting a deposit of foreign funds or cheques to the Business Office.

General Accounts Receivable (GAR) Invoice Requisition
Document required to initiate invoicing of third parties for goods and services provided by Carleton (non-research related only).

Non-Resident Payments: Mandatory Supplemental Information
This form must be completed prior to the first payment in a given tax year to a non-resident.

Payroll Profile (
To be completed by manager when hiring a new casual or student employee.

Posting Authority Agreement
Confirmation that the Fund holder is delegating posting authority on research and restricted funds to another individual employed at Carleton.

Request for Enterprise Fund
Required documentation to create a Fund dedicated to enterprise activities such as holding a conference or workshop, laboratory services, offering a non-credit course or rental of space or equipment.

Request for Provision of Alcohol at Events
To be completed to request approval for alcohol service at an event hosted by Carleton University.

Sample Signature Form
Required documentation to verify signature on any Carleton expenditure form.

US Dollar Deposit Memo
Complete this form when submitting a deposit of US cash or cheques to the Business Office.

Authorization for Voice Services Billing (research Funds only)
Authorization to charge long distance charges and/or monthly phone rental to research Funds.