To see your current benefit plan details, go to the Employee Services section on Carleton Central and click on Benefits and Deductions. To change your benefit information, please fill out the applicable form(s) and submit to the Benefits Specialist.

If you are Carleton student, you are covered by your student association plan. If you are an undergraduate student, please visit the CUSA page for more details. If you are a graduate student, please visit the GSA page for more details.

Health benefits for contract instructors are provided by CUPE4600. Please contact your union for more information about your coverage.

If you have any questions we encourage you to contact our Benefits Team.

Benefit Resources

Information Pamphlets

Benefits at a Glance

The benefits at a glance provide an overview of your benefit plan. For detailed information, refer to the Benefit Booklets below.

Benefit Booklets