Undergraduate program advice is available from the Associate Chair Undergraduate, throughout the academic year. This includes but is not limited to:
- personal review of program audit, discuss concerns e.g., discredits, CGPA requirements, etc.,
- help with planning course selection (helpful for off-pattern students),
- improve awareness of academic rules and regulations,
- opportunity for exchange of information and feedback,
- provide sound advice for improving success.
To schedule an appointment, visit us, Mackenzie room 3135, 8:30 to 4:30 (closed 12-1).