Undergraduate students registered in the Aerospace Program can select from one of four streams before beginning their studies.
- Aerospace A – Aerodynamics, Propulsion and Vehicle Performance
- Aerospace B – Aerospace Structures, Systems and Vehicle Design
- Aerospace C – Aerospace Electronics and Systems
- Aerospace D – Space Systems Design
Please view the Aerospace Stream Selection information here.
Other Important Links
- Engineering Academic Support Office– for Engineering specific support
- Registrar’s Office – other Carleton resources are here
- Carleton Central
- Public Class Schedule