Available Topics – Interested students can contact the Professor by email.
- Professor Robin Chhabra – PhD/MASc positions at ASRoM Lab
- Professor Cynthia Cruickshank – Energy Efficient and Net-Zero Energy Buildings, Solar Energy Heating and Cooling, Advanced Thermal Storage Concepts, Advanced Building Envelope Materials Research
- Professor Jean Duquette and Professor Fidel Khouli – Simulation and Optimization of Novel Control Methods for Improving Field Operation of Absorption Chiller Ice Storage System
- Professor Alex Ellery – Areas of spaceflight, robotics and astrobiology instrumentation, biomimetics, 3D printing, self-replicating machines, and artificial intelligence (contact via email: email@example.com).
- Professor Xiao Huang – Please contact Dr. Xiao Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org) for graduate studies in the areas of metal additive manufacturing (laser and arc) and novel alloy and structure designs.
Professor Rishad Irani – Funded Graduate Positions at Carleton University
- Professor Matthew Johnson – Energy and Emissions Research Lab
- Professor Reza Kholghy – MASc position on Design and Characterization of a Jet Engine Soot Generator with Flame Spray Pyrolysis (FSP)
- Professor Reza Kholghy – PhD/MASc position in Chemical Energy storage with Particles
- Professor Reza Kholghy – PhD/MASc position in Multoscale Design of Nanoparticle Formation
- Professor Reza Kholghy – PhD/MASc position in Optical Properties of Nanoparticles
- Professor Jeremy Laliberte – Uninhabited Aircraft Systems Graduate Opportunities
- Professor Oren Petel – MASc and PhD Positions in Traumatic Injury Biomechanics
- Professor Oren Petel – High-Speed Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner Algorithm – The Impact Dynamics Research Group conducts fundamental research on impact-related traumatic injuries, such as concussion. Our lab currently houses the fastest x-ray system in the world, operating at 10,000 frames per second. We are looking for a student interested in conducting a 4-month long research project into the use of open source CT software to develop an algorithm that would lay the groundwork to develop the fastest CT scanner in the world. This project will include an experimental as well as a numerical component to it. Interested MEng students should contact Prof. Oren Petel via email (email@example.com).
- Professor Joana Rocha – Aeroacoustics
- Professor Joana Rocha – Graduate Student Research Positions
- Professor Jurek Sasiadek – Aerospace Robotics, Guidance Navigation and Control Centre. (contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Professor Xin Wang – Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics
- Professor Metin Yaras – Available Research Positions
Updated as of June 2020.