Undergraduate program advice is available in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering main office, as well as, from the Associate Chair Undergraduate throughout the academic year.
This includes but is not limited to:
- personal review of program audit, discuss concerns e.g., discredits, CGPA requirements, etc.,
- help with planning course selection (helpful for off-pattern students),
- improve awareness of academic rules and regulations,
- opportunity for exchange of information and feedback,
- provide sound advice for improving success.
To schedule an appointment, visit us, Mackenzie Building, Room 3135, 8:00pm to 4:00pm (closed 12pm-1pm).