|Areas of Expertise:
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Training users in the safe operation of machine tooling and equipment
- Fabrication and prototyping
- Jig and fixture design
- Job planning and material/hardware procurement
- CNC programming and machining using milling machines, lathes, routers, and water-jet cutters
- Woodworking and general contractor skills such as framing, plumbing, drywalling, painting, tiling, and flooring.
- Installation, troubleshooting, and servicing of residential furnaces, fireplaces, hot water tanks, HRV units, boilers, and electrical monitoring systems.
- Troubleshooting, repair, and refurbishing of machinery and lab equipment.