Deadline: September 10, 2021 11:59 PM EST
Community Outreach Coordinator
- Work with the Community Director to discuss and implement new events/initiatives that discuss the discrimination faced by the minorities in tech and ways to be an active ally for them.
- Compile a list of resources to share on social media platforms to support the minorities in tech monthly.
- Develop community engagement programs by collaborating with different on-campus and off-campus clubs/organizations to support WiCS members
- Moderate WiCS discord server by monitoring member’s engagement (posts, comments, reactions etc.)
- Ensure that discussions and engagement initiatives in the server comply with WiCS mandate and server rules
- Organize discord engagement initiatives to develop and foster a sense of community
- Assist new members to navigate through the WiCS server by answering questions or addressing equity concerns that may arise.