The TA excellence awards are a great opportunity to acknowledge the dedication and efforts TAs provide to create a supportive environment for the students, faculty, and staff. The following awards are available to the TAs of the School of Computer Science.
Congratulations to all winners of School of Computer Science Outstanding Teaching Assistant Awards.
2022 – 2023 winners
- Grad TA award: Emma Sewell
- Undergrad TA award: Jackson Silver
- The committee consists of the Associate Director (undergraduate) and the Lab Coordinators.
Criteria committee is looking for
- The committee considers all ways in which TAs improve or contribute to learning within
the School of Computer Science.
Date winner(s) will be informed
- The winner(s) will be notified in early May.